- NVEQUIPMENT -800 exhibitors, 750 boats including 300 afloat across 100,000 m2 of exhibition space... The Grand Pavois Boat Show has become a key event for sailing enthusiasts.
looks forward to seeing you there
During your visit, come and meet the entire NVEQUIPMENT team at our stand:
“Equipment and Motors” Hall, Stand S-22
Also in attendance at this trade fair: Jean-Luc Van Den Heede and his boat Matmut. Yet another reason to save a date in your diary!
- FOCUS ON NEW PRODUCTS -
Things to discover at the Grand Pavois Boat Show
- WELLCRAFT 302 -This American "sport fishing" model from Glastron Wellcraft is ideal for fishing enthusiasts. Its flared bow allows its to cut through the waves with optimal comfort and safety.
for fishing enthusiasts
The cut-off door gives easy access to the sea for diving or swimming, as well as to the jetty. Plus points: its comfortable front console, its built-in fish tank, its fish-cutting area.
- MARELL 900 CC -This aluminium boat is equipped with a generous and comfortable central cabin and a centralised pilot console. It offers space for up to 8 passengers.
for outings in all weathers
It defies the weather conditions thanks to its stability and sea-going abilities. The twin outboard engines provide the power and performance necessary to drive the boat in any weather.
- MY 44 -New from Fountaine Pajot, offering a high-spec luxury yacht measuring 13.4 metres in length. Its fly deck, designed with a sun deck, a kitchen, a proper terrace, large living areas and excellent luminosity, will all help you make the most of your trips out to sea with friends and family.
Choose comfort and luxury
It also offers excellent sea handling and optimal stability, whether sailing or at anchor, and comes equipped with an IPS of 350 to 600 HP.
- PRESTIGE 460 -This new Flybridge cruiser joins the range of 4 models measuring from 41 to almost 60 feet. Among its many assets, check out its huge wraparound hull windows, offering great visibility.
True luxury on board
Its L-shaped cockpit ensures optimal use of space, and can be converted into a large rear sun deck.