- YOUR NV SITE -
NV’s general-public website has had a makeover, in the form of a new site which is more user-friendly and richer in content, forging closer links with boat owners.
More services andBoat owners now have easier access to the information they need, although it is of course still possible to contact NV with your questions via the “Contact” button, and receive an answer tailored to your request.
- SHARED LINKS -
- New pages to discover, with individual sections and detailed content (canvas renewal, our flagship ambassadors, etc.).
- New services accessible from the homepage: spare parts, NV harmonies, the 2018 colour chart, the multi-brand range, which is set to receive a complete overhaul for next season.
- The latest news from NV, accessible at a glance on the homepage, and categorisation by theme according to your areas of interest.
- Product sheets freely available at a click in the 4 NV sectors, with even more details added to anticipate your questions as much as possible.
- STRENGHTENING LINKS - NV has chosen a custom web design for its “2018 styles and trends”, targeting the demands of European pleasure sailors, offering convenient navigation which is both fast and easy, as well as new sections with varied and detailed content.
with the end user
This is a big change, which forms a major part of the digital project embarked on by the company #NVCAP2020. With this in mind, NV wants to initiate dialogue and personal interaction with boat owners, the end users of its products, as a means of forming a genuinely close relationship.
The new site reflects NV’s desire to share its French know-how in custom manufacturing dating back more than 40 years, and to ensure your complete satisfaction with our products and customer service.
Feel free to like and share with your entourage!