- NEW -
Must-have accessoriesSometimes it doesn't take much to create a snug space with that feel-good factor. Cushions are one of those little details which make all the difference onboard! Discover the new cushion designs which will enhance your cockpit.
for a truly cosy atmosphere
The essentialNow more than ever, cushions have become the on-trend interior decor accessory to scatter in abundance across your sofa. The little details make all the difference. As well as providing comfort, they brighten the atmosphere and set off your sofa.
- FOR A GREAT NEW LOOK -
We're guessing you already know this and have an abundance of cushions in your home. But have you thought of doing the same in the cockpit or deck lounge of your boat? NV has launched a new collection of cushions, bringing elegance, charm and softness onboard.
- NEW RANGE -
available for new boats (2017 models)
for greater style and comfort onboard
On a boat, the cockpit has become a real additional space for sharing enjoyable moments with family or friends.
So being comfortable there is essential. With this in mind, NV has chosen to update its range of cruiser cushions for monohulls.
Cushions designed to put the sailor pleasure ahead :
- Cockpit and helm seats, containing double-thick foam which is soft yet firm; they are custom designed according to the cockpit. Currently they can be found in the Océanis 38 and 38.1.
- Versatile separate cushions, which can be arranged and moved around as you wish (sold in packs of 4 or 6 cushions). These cushions match any cockpit, without being specific to the boat.
- 4 COLOURS -
TO CHOOSE FROM
to create your own look
- Natté Charcoal Black, to give a touch of character;
- Natté Cadet Grey, for hip, harmonious tones;
- Natté Marine, in deep blue tones;
- Natté Oyster, with soft and sandy shades.
Feel free to get in touch with your NV retailer, who will let you see and touch all these different designs.
- APPROPRIATE MATERIALS -This new range of cruiser seat cushions has been designed to suit the marine environment and avoid any inconvenient maintenance.
for the marine environment
Water is quickly eliminated from the cushions thanks to their grid underside, thereby improving their drying time.
See all our care advice.