OUR SERVICES, OUR WORK, COULD THEY BE YOURS?
ALLOWING US TO STAY AGILE & SUCCEED TOGETHER.
NVequipment has created the Outdoor Protection range.
We are working hard to develop it and to respond to the changing needs of sailors. Anticipating new trends (consumer, digital and technical), and actively listening to our customers and users, allows us to stand out as different and unique.
We owe our position to the involvement of our teams, and to their skills, which they continue to develop on a daily basis. Our work is distinguished by its precision and rigour, practiced by each employee in each of our departments.
- To ensure sales, by representing the company's values and image in their dealings with our customers,
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction at the same time
- Export assistance
- Export Sales Rep
- Sales Administration
- Specialised distribution and Key Accounts
- To design and produce technical solutions that meet the expectations of our customers, within the framework of our product reference base and in line with the expected price.
- To guarantee the success and technical performance of our projects, at the expected level of quality, and ensure that profitability is in line with the budget.
- To manage the teams that work on these projects.
- Project Leader(s)
- Mechanical canvas designer
- Document management (technical writer)
- To manufacture ordered products on time, at the expected quality level, ensuring profitability is in line with the budget and perceived customer satisfaction (internal/external).
- To manage the production and transport logistics teams delivering products to the customer.
- Supply chain
- Workshop supervisors
- Double stitching
- Arch technicians
- Supply Chain Manager
- To manage the organisation,
- To foster relationships,
- To develop human capital
- To develop employees’ skills,
- To anticipate and understand changes in behaviour to best serve the well-being and development of the company.
- Payroll Administration and Management
- Skills management for nautical jobs
- Human Resources Development Plan for the Future
- To ensure the company is in a sound financial position and has sufficient cash flow to allow for proper development and sustainability.
- Supplier accounts
- Accounts receivable and customer account monitoring
- Management control
- Cash flow management
- Balance sheet and operating accounts
Information system, quality
& technological innovation
- To listen to internal/external customers,
- To deal with internal/external claims
- To monitor indicators,
- To anticipate and manage risks,
- IT system maintenance and development
- To recommend the most relevant methods and tools to the General Management, to achieve the desired level of satisfaction and performance.
- IS Maintenance and Development
- Risk Management
- Production quality coordinator
- Team management
- To obtain products for sale to meet the needs of sailors, To provide the appropriate sales supports and tools,
- To manage the product reference base and NV product updates,
- To maintain and develop the brand image.
- Operational marketing (product manager / market manager)
- Data management
- Traditional and digital internal/external communication
- Digital Strategy