Aluminium Bi Summertop with selvedge
Ideal for day trips with family or friends, the Aluminium Bi Summertop with selvedge will protect all your boat’s occupants, thanks to its large surface area. Because your activities differ throughout the day, it folds and unfolds simply and quickly. When sailing at more than 20 knots, it is recommended to fold it down on its rear supports. This product can be adapted to all rigid or semi-rigid open hull boats, depending on the width of the gunwales. Consult your retailer.
For leisure boats under 9m – Open and Semi-Rigid hulls
|Category :||Motor boat|
|Type :||Sun protection|
See our colour chart
4 sizes available depending on the width between the middles of the starboard/port side gunwales:
3 heights depending on the boat model:
- Large covering capacity over 2m50 long and up to 5m²
- Resists all weather conditions
- Fits gunwales thanks to + or – 45° orientation
- Quick and easy assembly/disassembly, in port and while sailing
- Comes with assembly instructions
- Canvas storage bag supplied.
- Made in France and guaranteed for 2 years
- Standard design for multiple brands.
- 3 aluminum arches ⍉28mm
- Since 2022 : Rear supports and attachment kit included (fits open or semi-rigid hulls)
- Acrylic coated Sunbrella+ canvas, wide choice of colours available from the NV colour chart.
- Canvas threads into the arch selvedges
- Canvas tension with adjustable front and rear straps
- Approximate product weight: 12 kg
NV RECOMMENDS: consult a qualified professional to attach the RIB kit on the floats using suitable equipment
- Fold the Bi Summertop on its supports when sailing at more than 20 knots
- Regular cleaning with clean water is recommended to keep your canvas looking good.
- During overwintering, store the canvas in the NV bag provided.
- Do not use abrasive products
Descriptions are for guidance only and may be subject to updates. Consult your retailer.
Photo and colours are not contractual.