The HORIZON range was developed on the Leader 705 and 805. This new concept offers panoramic light, while remaining sheltered from bad weather or simply from the wind. Fully modular, 3 fully compatible protective covers in one (Horizon model) sold separately: sprayhood // sun canopy // side covers largely transparent.
These covers allow you to close the space at the rear and protect all your passengers from cold and bad weather, in all seasons. In the summer, it also turns into a sun canopy to protect the whole crew from the sun.
Several hull numbers for these models have modified the designs to be perfectly adjusted to the cockpit.
Sprayhood + sun canopy + side covers change your configuration on board at will.
Solely for Leader 705 and 805 HORIZON models – Spray/cold protection
|Category :||Motor boat|
|Type :||Spray Protection|
See our colour chart
- 3 independent modules to choose from: sprayhood , sun canopy and side covers.
- Complete closure of the aft cockpit by using the area covered by the sun canopy.
- Modular as required: semi-enclosed space (sprayhood) to protect against bad weather (in the cold), or shade from the sun (in summer).
- Each canvas panel can be removed and rolled up depending on the weather.
- Installation instructions supplied with attachment kit.
- Made in France.
- Sprayhood 2 arches in anodized ALU diameter 28mm with selvedges and removable front.
- Modular, folding product: detachable windscreen and side parts. The covers attach to the selvedge.
- Sun canopy on sprayhood for sun protection.
- Tension by straps to hold the sun canopy.
- Side covers: 2 side panels with transparencies and 1 rear part with modular access door.
- Panels attach to the sun canopy by zip fastener.
- Special coated marine-grade acrylic canvas 330g/m2.
- Comes with a storage cover.
- Head height +/- 1.85m (approximate value depending on the boat model).
- The Horizon Sprayhood requires regular, careful cleaning: the window is fragile, rinse it carefully with clear water so that it keeps its transparency as long as possible.
- Salt is the enemy of zips and windows: rinse them carefully well with fresh water after each wash to avoid deposits.
- Do not use abrasive products.
- Do not machine wash
The descriptions are given for information only and may be subject to updates. Consult your retailer.
Photo and colours are not contractual.