Biminitop Side Covers
Ideal when you want to enjoy your boat in all seasons or after a good trip out to sea, canvas surrounds on biminitop protect you from the cold, spray and wind and keep you discrete in the harbour. Handy and modular, biminitop side covers are a practical outdoor protection as they adapt to suit the weather and your desire.
They enable you to create a real living space and to close your boat when visiting ashore or with friends. You can also navigate with the side canvases thanks to panoramic glazing panels. Tests with our ambassadors have proved it.
Monohulls from 35′ to 49′ – Cold protection
|Category :||Sailing boat|
|Type :||Cold protection|
See our colour chart
Before March 2007 :
- Roll-up canvas panels attached with zips or selvedges comprising 3 parts with access doors either port / starboard or aft depending on the boat model.
Since March 2007 :
- The side canvases are panels with transparent glazing.
- Can be dismantled and rolled up depending on the weather with 3 separate positions: lowered, rolled up, removed.
- Navigation possible with glazing only at the engine,
- Comes with installation instructions and attachment kit.
- Made in France.
- 3 panels of special marine grade one-side coated acrylic canvas 330g/m2.
- Fits on the biminitop thanks to the zips on the biminitop canvas.
- Canvas storage cover supplied.
- Tensions by straps, bungees or snap fasteners depending on the model.
- Access door at the stern.
- Approximate weight 15kg depending 15kg selon modèle (valeur moyenne).
- Do not use abrasive products.
- Always store dry. Clean with clear water.
- When not in use, canvas surrounds can be stored in a bag.
- Be careful not to fold wet canvas surrounds, they must be perfectly dry.
- To avoid breaking the windows, or damaging the effectiveness of your protections, we advise you to roll the canvas before storing it in a bag.
Descriptions are for guidance only and may be subject to updates. Consult your retailer.
Photo and colors not contractual.