Hood with or without arch
Spray and sun protection in one, can be used at sea. Ideal for day trips, it is an effective windbreaker that ensures safety on board thanks to the integrated handrail.
The hood has become essential for all those who sail.
It provides protection from sea spray and effective shelter for people on board. Its windows ensure maximum visibility, the opening front allows proper ventilation and the presence of a handrail contributes to safety on board in all weathers.
Monohulls from 35′ to 49′ – Spray protection
|Category :||Sailing boat|
|Type :||Spray Protection|
See our colour chart
- Comfortable and enveloping lines with neat finishes.
- Protects the companionway and the front of the cockpit.
- Can be used at sea, forward visibility guaranteed.
- Handrail and front opening included.
- Easy companionway access. Takes into account winch operation, passage of halyards, rigging and opening of deck hatches.
- Hassle-free maneuvers of the running rigging.
- Safety with the presence of a handrail.
- Inside storage pockets on port and starboard.
- Comes with installation instructions and attachment kit.
- Made in France.
- 2 to 3 316 stainless steel arches diameter 25mm or 30mm depending on model.
- Stainless steel plate attachments and boat canvas interfaces by rails or stainless steel chain plates and snap hooks according to model with or without arch.
- Tension by straps at the side, at the stern and/or by tensioners at the front according to the boat model.
- Front opening that rolls down with retaining strap, glass sides.
- Acrylic canvas coated on one side (330g/m2) approximately 5m2 with 2 to 3 panoramic areas in flexible glazing on the front depending on model.
- 2 types of handrail according to models:
Either by cut-out in the canvas for a solid grip on the arch.
Or with a stainless steel handrail.
- Hood roof glazing with curtain depending on model.
- Aesthetic Stamskin finish.
- Height 1.80 min subject to boom height.
- Weight approx. 18kg depending on model.
- Do not use abrasive products.
- Rinse the glazing and metal parts, in particular fasteners and closures, with fresh water.
- If you fold the canvas at the front, check that it is perfectly dry so as not to damage the coating.
- Before setting out to sea, make sure your hood is fully tensioned. It is important to tighten your product before each use.
- Make sure your canvas covers are perfectly dry before storage. Then store them in a dry place.
- You will thus extend their life and avoid mould during overwintering of your boat.
- To avoid breaking the windows, or damaging the effectiveness of your protections, we advise you to roll the canvas before storing it in a bag.
The descriptions are given for information only and may be subject to updates. Consult your retailer.
Photo and colours are not contractual.