Bi Summertop Alu Selvedge – Only for Open Hulls
Ideal for day trips with family or friends, the Bimini Summer Top will protect all your boat’s occupants, thanks to its large surface area. Because your activities differ throughout the day, it folds and unfolds simply and quickly.
Rear supports included in the folded position. This product can be adapted to all semi-rigid open hull boats, depending on the width of the gunwales.
Product available from specialist retailers.
Shots by ©Tony Guillou
|Category :||Motor boat|
|Type :||Sun protection|
XS : 1m50 to 1m70
S : 1m70 to 1m90
M : 1m90 to 2m10
L : 2m10 to 2m30
- Full sun protection for the cockpit with 2.5 m of coverage
- Fits gunwales with + or – 45° orientation
- Quick and easy assembly/disassembly, in port and while sailing (folds back)
- Made in France and guaranteed for 2 years
- Standard design for multiple brands.
- Aluminium 28mm ⍉ arches
- Rear brackets and canvas storage bag included
- Weather-proofed articulated parts
- Sunbrella Source acrylic coated canvas, eco-responsible, 356g/m²
- Single Colour Fog Smoke
- Canvas to be threaded through the ALU selvedges and tension with front/rear straps
- Height : 1,30 m
- Height below product : 1,90m
- Lenght : 2,50 m
- Approximate product weight : 12 kg
- Assembly instructions to be downloaded on www.nvequipment.com and Open hull attachment kit included
- Fold up the Bi Summertop when sailing at more than 20 knots
- Regular cleaning is recommended to keep the canvas looking good
- During overwintering, store the canvas in the NV bag provided with the product.
- Do not use abrasive products
>>> Discover all our care tips on www.nvequipment.com
Descriptions are for guidance only and may be subject to updates. Contact your specialist retailer.