A tidy, organized boat always looks good. Make the most of your sea trips in complete safety thanks to the rope bag for storing all your ropes up to 45m of length.
This practical rope bag with its unique openwork compartment allows the ropes to air. PVC reinforcement at the attachment ensures better durability for frequent use.
Attachment system designed for either T1 or T2 size as required. Product only available from specialist retailers.
|Category :||Sailing boat|
Size 1: 200 x 250 x 120 – 25m of rope
Size 2: 220 x 430 x 120 – 45m of rope
- Openwork canvas to air ropes and let water drain off
- Expanded pouch bottom for more volume
- Resistant materials for long life
- Sizes 1 and 2 are interchangeable with the same boat attachments
- Safeguards passage on deck
- Made in France and guaranteed for 2 years
- Weight: about 0.5kg.
- Single grid canvas and 650gr PVC reinforcements for stiffening
- Top ring finish: strong and designed to resist rope rubbing
- Easily snaps on and off with Q-SNAD fasteners (included)
- Attachment kit and installation instructions supplied
- Regular cleaning is recommended to keep the product looking good and protect against wear.
- Rinse with clean water and wait until the bag is dry before storing.
- Do not use abrasive products.
- Do not machine wash
Descriptions are for guidance only and may be subject to updates. Contact your specialist retailer.