Essential for regatta sailors! Compact, sporty design, the sprayhood is designed to protect the entrance to the companionway and the skipper during watches from seaspray.
Small, light, and fitted with wide windows, it allows for navigation with the hood open and optimizes racing gestures and time.
Product only available from specialist retailers.
|Category :||Sailing boat|
|Type :||Spray protection|
S1 : L 900 x l 700 x H 455 mm
S2 : L 1100 x l 825 x H 500 mm
- Covers only the companionway (small hood).
- Roof window and roll-up front.
- Fold-up sides with velcro
- Acrylic canvas in Uni Fog Smoke (eco-friendly) or Uni Pepper
- Made in France and guaranteed for 2 years
- Light weight: about 8kg
- Head height under the boom about 460mm
- 2 anodized aluminum tubular arches, Ø 28mm
- Joints with captive and releasable pin
- Attachment by rail and zytel plates on the deck
- Tension by stiffening straps on pad-eyes
- Arches covered by a canvas flap
- Removable and replaceable protection for boom rubs (2 extra reinforcements supplied with the product)
- Canvas surface area: 1m²
- Attachment kit included and installation instructions to be downloaded from www.nvequipment.com
- Regular cleaning is recommended to maintain the aspect of the canvas
- Rinse glazing from top to bottom and metal parts, in particular fasteners and closures, in clean water.
- When overwintering, make sure that the canvas is completely dry before storing it in a dry place.
- Do not use abrasive products
Descriptions are for guidance only and may be subject to updates. Contact your specialist retailer.