Rear bench cover
Ideal for keeping the rear bench seat of your semi-rigid or rigid boat in good condition, the bench seat cover helps protect your benches from the harsh marine environment.
Our range of covers for rigid or semi-rigid boats in port is designed to protect areas of the boat that need it most, and this applies especially to your rear bench. Ideal in winter, the cover preserves every area of the boat.
For boats from 7m to 9m – Open hull, day cruiser or cabin cruisers on rigid and semi-rigid hull (inflatable) – Protection in port
|Category :||Motor boat|
|Type :||Overwintering & mooring|
See our colour chart
- Rear seat cover.
- Perfectly fitted to the bench size of each boat model.
- Frequent use throughout the year in port, after a trip at sea and during the winter period.
- Made in France.
- Special acrylic-coated marine-grade canvas 330g/m2 or PVC coated and treated canvas 280g/m2.
- Attaches by press-clip, bungee cord or straps depending on the model.
- Approximate weight: 1 kg.
- The product must be tightened to the maximum when in place. Designed to fit snugly, the cover will not catch the wind and therefore protects your equipment properly.
- Store out of the wind when the cover is removed to prevent it flying away.
- Regular cleaning is recommended to maintain the aspect of the canvas.
- Rinse with clean water and wait until the covers are dry before folding and storing them.
- Do not use abrasive products
- Do not machine wash.
The descriptions are given for information only and may be subject to updates. Consult your retailer.
Photo and colours are not contractual. Photo et coloris non contractuels.