The sea can sometimes have its annoyances, and sea spray is one of them. To make the most of excursions on a boat designed to go fast, there is nothing like equipping your boat with a specific hood to suit your sailing programme.
It protects from sea spray while effectively sheltering the companionway.
Monohulls from 35′ to 49′ – Spray protection
|Category :||Sailing boat|
|Type :||Spray Protection|
See our colour chart
- Sporty design as per model.
- Protects from sea spray and effectively shelters the companionway.
- Keeps you dry with side protections.
- Large transparent sections for maximum visibility.
- Front opening for good ventilation.
- Safety guaranteed by offset handrail.
- Inside storage pockets on port and starboard.
- Comes with installation instructions and attachment kit.
- Made in France.
- 2 to 3 316 stainless steel arches diameter 25mm or 28mm or ALU depending on model.
- Special acrylic-coated marine-grade canvas 330g/m2 or on some models PVC-coated canvas 280g/m2.
- Roof window with glazing and acrylic curtains according to model.
- Canvas tension with strap.
- Flexible flap between the hood and the deck to prevent water entry.
- Removable or foldable sides, held with velcro for easy winch use.
- Approximate product weight: 10kg.
- The hood requires regular and careful cleaning, make sure to dry carefully.
- Rinse the glazing and metal parts, in particular fasteners and closures, with fresh water.
- If you fold the canvas at the front, check that it is perfectly dry so as not to damage the coating.
- Before setting out to sea, make sure your hood is fully tensioned.
- Do not use abrasive products.
The descriptions are given for information only and may be subject to updates. Consult your retailer.
Photo and colours are not contractual.