Seat covers are very practical for keeping the seats in good condition all year round, in port, at the dock or during winter storage. The cover is effective in protecting them and prolonging their life.
For boats from – 7m and from 7m up to 9m. Open hull type, day cruiser or cabin cruiser – Standard Protection in port
|Category :||Motor boat|
|Type :||Overwintering & mooring|
See our colour chart
- Fits all pedestal seats with two sizes available.
- Quick to install and easy to store.
- For frequent use throughout the year.
- Helps prevent soiling and effectively protects your seats against weather damage.
- Special acrylic coated canvas 330g/m2 or PVC coated canvas 280g/m2. Special marine treatment.
- Drawstring attachments at the bottom.
- Approximate weight: 1 kg.
- Comes in two sizes: (Diameter x Height)
Size 1: Ø 620 mm – H : 615 mm
Size 2 : Ø 620 mm – H : 820 mm specially designed for Bolster seats
- The product must be tightened to the maximum when in place. Designed to fit snugly, the cover will not catch the wind and therefore protects your seat properly.
- Store out of the wind when the cover is removed to prevent it flying away.
- Rinse with clean water and wait until the covers are dry before folding and storing them.
- Do not use abrasive products.
- Do not machine wash.
The descriptions are given for information only and may be subject to updates. Consult your retailer.
Photo and colours are not contractual.