The Biminitop provides more comfort during sea trips by protecting the most sensitive from the sun and shading the cockpit for those who wish to make the most of their day at sea.
Does not interfere with manoeuvres. It also protects from brief rain showers. The ideal product for enjoying the cockpit on sunny days alone or with friends.
Monohulls less than 35′ – Sun protection
|Category :||Sailing boat|
|Type :||Sun protections|
See our colour chart
- Sun protection covering the whole cockpit as well as the wheel station(s).
- Folds onto the supports.
- For use in port or at anchor.
- Aesthetic Stamskin finish.
- Made in France.
- 2 or 3 316L stainless steel arches diameter 25mm or 28mm.
- Supports and stiffeners depending on the configuration of the boat.
- Plate mountings. Collars on handrails.
- Special coated marine-grade acrylic canvas 350g/m2.
- Bimini cover included.
- Roof window with curtain: clear glazing in treated soft PVC and acrylic.
- Canvas tension with straps at the front.
- Approximate product weight: 30kg.
- Do not use abrasive products which may damage the canvas coating or dull the windows and make them opaque over time.
- Make sure your canvas covers are perfectly dry before storage. Then store them in a dry place.
- You will thus extend their life and avoid mould during overwintering of your boat.
- To avoid breaking the windows, or damaging the effectiveness of your protections, we advise you to roll the canvas before storing it in a bag.
Descriptions are for guidance only and may be subject to updates. Consult your retailer.
Photo and colors not contractual.