Front/rear Daybed Cover
To make the most of your time sailing, it is best to maintain your boat regularly. Practical to keep your daybeds in good condition, the cover protects your equipment against the harsh marine environment.
Our range of protective covers for boats in port is designed to protect the areas of the boat that need it most, simply remove the cover when you head out sailing!
Cabin Cruiser Open / Sport-top / Sport cruiser / Hard top / fly – Protection in port
|Overwintering & mooring
See our colour chart
- Covers daybeds at the front or rear.
- Quick to install and easy to store.
- For frequent use throughout the year.
- Helps prevent soiling and effectively protects your seats against weather damage.
- Made in France.
- Perfectly fitted to the size of your cushions.
- Choice of non-aggressive fasteners for the feet and depending on the model and version of the boat:
o Perfix and/or webbing strap that can be tied around the handrail
o or loop strap + PVC pad-eye / PVC canopy button.
- Special acrylic-coated marine-grade canvas: 330g/m2 or PVC-coated canvas 280g/m2.
- Attachment kit and installation instructions supplied.
- Approximate weight: 1 kg.
- Store out of the wind when the cover is removed to prevent it flying away.
- Clean regularly and carefully with a soft brush.
- Rinse with clean water and wait until the covers are dry before folding and storing them.
- Do not use abrasive products.
- Do not machine wash
The descriptions are given for information only and may be subject to updates. Consult your retailer.
Photo and colours are not contractual.