Cockpit Table Cover
A well-protected and well-maintained boat always looks good.
To preserve the original quality of equipment on board, especially your cockpit table, it is essential to cover it during periods when the boat is not in use (at anchor as well as during winter storage).
This way, you will always enjoy a perfectly maintained table each time you go sailing.
Monohulls less than 35′ / Monohulls between 35′ and 49′. Mooring protection
|Category :||Sailing boat|
|Type :||Winter & mooring protection|
See our colour chart
- Cover specially designed to ensure your equipment will last over time.
- Styles your boat elegantly at anchor.
- Perfectly fitted to the shape of your table, it covers and provides long-term protection for teak furniture and electronics depending on the model.
- Made in France.
- Special acrylic-coated marine-grade canvas 330g/m2 or PVC-coated canvas 280g/m2.
- Opening and closing of the table cover by zip.
- Attachment depending on table models: with or without electronics: bungee cord or canopy buttons/ straps.
- Approximate product weight: 1kg.
- Store out of the wind when the cover is removed to prevent it flying away.
- Regular, gentle cleaning.
- Rinse with clean water and wait until the cover is dry before folding and storing.
- Do not use abrasive products.
- Do not machine wash.
The descriptions are given for information only and may be subject to updates. Consult your retailer.
Photo and colours are not contractual.