Spray and sun protection in one, can be used at sea. Ideal for day trips, it is an effective windbreaker that ensures safety on board thanks to the integrated handrail. Provides shade in the companionway.
The hood has become essential for all those who sail. It provides protection from sea spray and effective shelter for people on board. Its windows ensure maximum visibility, the opening front allows proper ventilation and the presence of a handrail contributes to safety on board in all weathers.
Monohulls from 35′ to 49′ – Spray protection
|Category :||Sailing boat|
|Type :||Spray Protection|
See our colour chart
- Side cheeks with glazing and transparent opening front.
- Inside storage pockets on port and starboard.
- Shaped to fit the volume of the cockpit and companionway.
- Halyard passages taken into account.
- 2 types of handrail according to models:
- Either by cut-out in the canvas for a solid grip on the arch.
- Or with a stainless steel handrail.
- Made in France.
- Acrylic canvas coated on one side (350g/m2).
- Integrated handrail.
- Stainless steel plates and rails depending on model
- Front opening included.
- Approximate weight: 15kg.
- 2 to 3 316L stainless steel arches diameter 25mm.
- The hood requires regular and careful cleaning, make sure to dry carefully.
- Rinse the glazing and metal parts, in particular fasteners and closures, with fresh water.
- If you fold the canvas at the front, check that it is perfectly dry so as not to damage the coating.
- Before setting out to sea, make sure your hood is fully tensioned.
- Do not use abrasive products.
The descriptions are given for information only and may be subject to updates. Consult your retailer.
Photo and colours are not contractual.