Designed to meet the needs of sailors in areas with strong sunshine, the cockpit shades fit on the Bimini to protect you effectively from the sun, but also to preserve privacy in the cockpit, while at the same time ventilating it.
Monohulls from 35 to 49′ – Sun protection
|Category :||Sailing boat|
|Type :||Sun protections|
See our colour chart
- Design according to model.
- Sun protection in addition to the Bimini to provide extra shade on the boat.
- Practical, modular equipment for double use: sun protection and discretion on board.
- Quick to remove and fold.
- Comes with instruction manual and attachment kit.
- Made in France.
- Product without arches the same size as the canvas panels enclosing the cockpit but in mesh.
- Single mesh with braided finish, marine-grade treatment.
- Tension by straps and pad-eyes.
- Zip fastening for full installation or removal of cockpit shades.
- Fits on the biminitop by zips
- Mesh product: sun protection inside the cockpit to prevent glare in harsh light. Allows you to see without being seen during the day.
- Approximate weight of the product 10kg depending on the model.
- Do not use abrasive products.
- Rinse with clean water and wait until the cockpit shades are dry before folding and storing them.
- During the overwintering period, it is best to remove the shades and store them in the bag to keep them in a dry place and prevent them from getting damaged.
- Regular cleaning of the shades is necessary.
The descriptions are given for information only and may be subject to updates. Consult your retailer.
Photo and colours are not contractual.