- TIPS & MAINTENANCE -
FOR YOUR NV PRODUCTS
- ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION -This is an important technical procedure which helps ensure the longevity of the product installed on the deck.
A well fitted product means a secure product during your trips out to sea.
This service is provided by the professional dealers. Do not hesitate to contact them and ask for a quote.
- USING OUR PRODUCTS -Essential precautions:
- Strongly tighten the canvasses before each trip out to sea: correct tension will prevent any problems (vibrations – slackness in the attachments or in the modularity).
- You should also remember to check the tension of the canvasses during periods of non-use (mooring).
- Store your canvasses in such a way as to ensure they will be perfectly dry and kept in a dry place. This will allow you to extend their lifespan, the quality of the coating, and avoid any nasty surprises with the emergence of mould.
- MAINTENANCE - Regular maintenance of the hoops and canvasses is recommended in order to retain the appearance of your cover.
316L stainless steel or anodised aluminium parts:
- Rinse with fresh water to remove traces of salt and dry with a soft cloth to extend their resistance to corrosion.
- Do not use abrasive or detergent substances (hydrochloric acid, ammonia or chlorine).
- Rinse with warm, fresh water if applying a specialist product and dry with a soft cloth.
- Brush stains and rinse your equipment a few times with fresh water to remove salt. Leave to dry in the open air.
- For more information, see the website of our partner Sunbrella.